The AllSafe Dog Harness is the world’s best performing and best crash-tested car safety harness currently available for dogs. It offers the highest rated tensile strength and superior crash-test performance when compared to any other harness on the market and has a proven track record of safety for over 15 years in Europe. High-quality nylon, German Engineering and stainless steel construction make the AllSafe Dog Harness the best crash-tested harness in the world.
The harness is made of tear-resistant nylon and all of the metal parts are stainless steel. The chest piece is padded for a comfortable fit, to prevent chafing, and to protect pressure points in case of an accident. The tether for the harness connects instantly to any seat belt on the rear seat, no tools required. The tether for the Allsafe Harness is 6″ long, which is what was recommended from the crash tests.
- Crash test rated using government safety standards: DIN-75410-2, ECE R-17, FMVSS 213
- Perfect track record of safety for over 15 years
- 4 sizes available to fit a wide variety of dogs
- High-quality nylon and stainless steel construction
- Reflective banding for increased visibility in an emergency
- Transitions easily from a car safety harness to a walking harness
- Highest rated tensile strength and superior crash test performance
- Comes in 4 fully adjustable sizes